Purpose of this program is to “get a proof of concept”. This program is mainly for those who want to work on a problem and come up with a solution within 3-6 momths, until you have a proof of concept.
This program can offer you maximum two pilots of three months each to test your business idea. After successful completion of Pilots (1 & 2) you are eligible to apply for the next program i.e. Development Entrepreneurship in Residence (DEiR). Pilot 2 is a second chance given to those candidates who could not achieve a proof of concept but have shown entrepreneurial abilities.
- Financial support of INR. 3 lakh for 3-6 months pilots
- Host organization (Srijan, JSS, Deshpande foundation, CCD, Medha, and Government Dept etc.)
- Mentoring & Handholding (Please find more about the Entrepreneurship Clinic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQNzbxwqrpk)
- Certificate of Completion
- Business around Bagh printing, garment construction, handloom, terracotta (Non-farm) in M.P.
- Value chain in fruits, minor millets, scented rice, oilseeds and spices in M.P.
- Goat milk and Camel milk value chains in Alwar and Bikaner, Rajasthan
- Commercial farming of Crab, lobster fattening & Prawns in Bhavnagar, Gujarat
- Chemical free grains & fruits business in Dahod, Gujarat
- Custard apple value chain in tribal blocks of M.P., Telengana, Maharashtra, Rajasthan etc.
- Minor forest produce based agri-business in M.P. and Maharashtra
- Skilling of youth for creation of freelancing jobs in the gig economy in Uttar Pradesh
- Financial inclusion of the poor/financial literacy in Rajasthan
- Waste to Value in collaboration with IIT Kanpur
- Graduates from India’s premier institutions like IIM, IIT, IRMA, TISS, XIMB, FES etc. You may want to see these videos of fresh graduates who tried entrepreneurship pilots (Prathyusha- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06eoeRjr8c)
- Working professionals from private companies can take a break from their current jobs and try for entrepreneurship pilots
- Those who have had great experience of working in development projects and now aspiring to become entrepreneur. Checkout our current Buddha Fellow Rakesh Gupta who did pilot and became owner of Gramshree, a rural enterprise (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3PDSnCRfjc)
- The candidates must have a potential business idea which they want to convert it into an enterprise
- preference would be given to those who already have a team or cofounders
Application fee –Online application fee INR. 1000/- only (non-refundable)
- Online application
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for next step
- Pitching your Idea to a jury
- Personal Interview or Skype Interview
The applicant should view the form and save the details of application form in his own system before filling the form
Click here to Apply Online
If you have any query please contact us @ email@example.com, 011-41420671