Development Entrepreneurship in Residence (DEiR)
The purpose of this program is to “be embedded till you become an independent entrepreneur”. A 9 months long program for those who have a proof of concept (Poc) but not yet fully confident of setting up an independent enterprise. This program helps aspiring entrepreneurs to work on their business idea while being embedded or having collaboration with a host organization and provide them with the required support system to become an independent entrepreneur.
After successful completion of DEiR you are eligible to apply for the next program i.e. Budding Development Entrepreneur
- Financial support of INR Rs. 6 lakhs
- Host organization (Srijan, JSS, Deshpande foundation, CCD, Medha, and Government Dept etc)
- Mentoring & Handholding (Please find more about the Entrepreneurship Clinic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQNzbxwqrpk)
- Networking and enterprise financing/grants
- Certificate of Completion
- Business around Bagh printing, garment construction, handloom, terracotta (Non-farm) in M.P.
- Value chain in fruits, minor millets, scented rice, oilseeds and spices in M.P.
- Goat milk and Camel milk value chains in Alwar and Bikaner, Rajasthan
- Commercial farming of Crab, lobster fattening & Prawns in Bhavnagar, Gujarat
- Chemical free grains & fruits business in Dahod, Gujarat
- Custard apple value chain in tribal blocks of M.P., Telengana, Maharashtra, Rajasthan etc.
- Minor forest produce based agri-business in M.P. and Maharashtra
- Skilling of youth for creation of freelancing jobs in the gig economy in Uttar Pradesh
- Financial inclusion of the poor/financial literacy in Rajasthan
- Waste to Value Project in collaboration with IIT Kanpur
- Graduates from India’s premier institutions like IIM, IIT, IRMA, TISS, XIMB, FES etc. You may want to see Darshan’s video who is working with JSS on malnutrition
- Working professionals from private companies can take a break from their current jobs and try for entrepreneurship
- Those who have had great experience of working in development projects and now aspiring to become entrepreneur. Checkout our current Buddha Fellow Rakesh Gupta who became a Development Enterprise. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3PDSnCRfjc)
- preference would be given to those who already have a team or cofounders
Application fee –Online application fee Rs. 10,000/- only (non-refundable)
- Online application
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for next step
- Pitching your Idea to a jury
- Personal Interview or Skype Interview
The applicant should view the form and save the details of application form in his own system before filling the form
Click here to Apply Online
If you have any query please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org, 011-41420671